EAST GYMNASTICS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABN: 21 232 072 986
- By registering yourself or your child/ren in a class or holiday camp you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change any coach without notice but will endeavour to give you as much notice as is practicable.
- East Gymnastics reserves the right to refuse or terminate enrolment to any participant who poses a disciplinary problem or disrupts the learning or experience for other participants.
- If you cannot be contacted in the case of illness or accident, you authorise us to seek any medical, hospital or ambulance services as we see fit and you agree to meet all expenses involved.
- You acknowledge that East Gymnastics retains enrolment information on a confidential database. You authorise East Gymnastics to use this information to send you marketing information from time to time.
- You acknowledge that gymnastics is a dangerous sport and carries inherent risks. East Gymnastics shall not be liable for any personal injury, damage to property, loss or liability suffered by any participant or any participant’s parent or guardian arising from or in relation to the enrolment or participation in any East Gymnastics class due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence or wilful misconduct of East Gymnastics.
- When attending holiday camps, your child may participate in other activities such as (without limitation) swimming, dancing and playing in a public park, which involve anticipated and unanticipated risks. Neither East Gymnastics nor any third party supplying facilities or services in relation to these activities shall be liable for any personal injury, damage to property, loss or liability suffered by any participant arising from or in relation to these activities.
- You are entitled to one make-up class per term, subject to availability. To be eligible for a make-up class you must provide at least 24 hours notice of an absence using our online system.
- Places in a class or holiday camp are not transferable.
- In the event that a term enrolment is cancelled at least ten days prior to the start of the term, the fees will be refunded minus an administration fee of up to $15. If a term enrolment is cancelled after term has commenced, a refund for remaining classes will only be provided (minus administration fee) from the time a replacement student can be found. No refunds are available for holiday camp fees or adult classes.
- Security and Privacy Statement: Information collected by East Gymnastics is personal information, as defined by the Privacy Act 1998. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, telephone number and postal address. How the information is used: East Gymnastics uses your personal information so you can identify yourself when making an online booking or registration, to contact you about a booking, and to keep you informed (if you request it) of matters that may be of interest to you. Your personal information is not used for commercial purposes and is not distributed to any other organisation for any purpose. Security: The East Gymnastics site is protected by 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer technology. This is indicated by the padlock symbol on your browser and means that all data sent between your browser and the server is encrypted, including your log in, profile and credit card details. Credit card transactions are processed immediately using a secure payment gateway to the banking system, so we do not store your credit card details and provide you with instant feedback on the status of a transaction.
- You agree to East Gymnastics using photographs of you/your child for marketing and publicity purposes unless you explicitly request otherwise.
- East Gymnastics may amend these terms and conditions at any time in its discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.